1) Check the schedule to see when your team is scheduled to play (and ref)!
2) Make sure that all of your contact information is correct and that you’ve paid your registration fee!
3) If you’re a free agent, check and see on what team you’re playing.
4) Check out our rules and let us know if you have any questions.
5) Captains: Join us for a Captain’s Meeting at the Park on game day at 7:30!
6) Bring an appetite to enjoy food and drinks with our sponsors after the game.
7) New to the game or wanna hone in on your skills? Schedule a practice with your team!
8) Make sure you are on time for your games… You don’t want to miss out on the fun because you were tardy!
9) Got a friend that wants to join the league last minute? Let us know! We might be able to fit them in!
10) Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram! Interested in having you (or your team) featured on our Instagram/Facebook/Twitter Posts? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message us on social media to include YOU on our next post!